- Toshiba Laptop
- How to type # in laptop - Guide
- Can't type on laptop - Guide
- Toshiba laptop mouse not working - Guide
- How to factory reset toshiba laptop without password - Guide
- Chat gpt for laptop - Download - Other
it is possible to restore your laptop by pressing f8 at startup, then repair my computer, when the software does not find any problems, it should give you the advanced option, you can do a factory restore in there, failing that, if you can get use of another computer, download windows 7 from digital river on to a pen drive, and the windows tool from Microsoft and you can then do a fresh install.