Window 7

Closed
Papapoup51 Posts 2 Registration date Friday September 20, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 21, 2013 - Sep 20, 2013 at 05:38 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 22, 2013 at 06:06 AM
My computer is a mess right now and I would like to get it straightened up, if that is ever a possibility! Just this past month or so, my computer ended up with a major virus, so I had to bring it back to manufacturers system recovery stage. And, during these passed few days, I've been having to deal many more viruses making an attempt to hit me again, and to top it off, a hacker wrecked hell with me during the last two or three days. I actually had to re-set all power and commands to my computer by hand, which was a true all niter. Any how, due to the hacker, I am missing files that are important to my being able to complete a backup disk. I am missing quite a few files and dlls, in fact. I have heard that those such things could be here? I would surely appreciate your assistance in this matter.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Sep 20, 2013 at 06:34 PM
Hello

I may not be able to complete this with you today but I need more info.

What is it exactly that you need ?

What is your computer's make and model ?

What is your operating system ?

What was the virus or viruses ?

What is your antivirus and firewall ?

What is the state of your computer now ?

Regards

Ambucias
Moderator and Virus Security Contributor

P.S. Before fighting with a virus, come to en.Kioskea
Papapoup51 Posts 2 Registration date Friday September 20, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 21, 2013
Sep 21, 2013 at 07:24 PM
I'm sorry about not getting back to you any sooner, but, unfortunately, I've been having some extremely hard times during these passed few days with fighting off a hacker that has found my way into this computer of mine. I'm shutting down my computer and going back to the factory reset today; starting all over! I'm sorry, again, about the delay in getting back to you, but I do assure you that I will do it soon. Take care and will chat with you later!

Ps. The hacker has pretty much won this war, damn it.........
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Sep 22, 2013 at 06:06 AM
Sorry to hear about that ! I might have a solution about the hacker is it's not too late.