1. Click the "Start" button on your Task Bar. In Windows Vista, the "Start" button will look like a blue button with the Windows logo.
2. Locate and click the "Control Panel" option located inside of your "Start" menu. This will bring up your "Control Panel" screen.
3. Double-click the "Vaio Recovery Wizard" button. This will bring up a window.
4. Follow the instructions given during the Vaio Recovery Wizard. When prompted, confirm that you want to reset your Vaio to its original factory settings.
5. Allow the computer upwards of an hour to properly restore itself to factory settings.