Dell black screen on laptop tried everything please helpp :^((((

Closed
royalblako Posts 1 Registration date Friday October 11, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 11, 2013 - Oct 11, 2013 at 05:03 PM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Oct 11, 2013 at 09:57 PM
hey guys, my alienware 17 laptop screen is black.i can see the backlight but nothing else., it works perfectly fine on my tv, but the actual laptop screen is never working.
I've tried :
take off battery, unplug laptop, press power button for 60 secs, put it back,
a dell technician changed the graphics card, and the screen and the screen cable, but it didnt do anything :/...
ive tried fn f5 but it did not work either, please help me im desesparate im only 15 so i cannot pay another technician to come in and try to repair it ive done everything that i could thing of please help me :*(...
Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Oct 11, 2013 at 09:57 PM
Hi royalblako,

When were the parts replaced? When you requested a Dell Technician's visit were you provided with a reference number for the service? If yes, please reply in a private message with the reference number. To private message, click my user name Zohaib R and click "Write a message".

Please allow me some time to find the fix as this may take some time. Kindly wait after sending the private message.

Awaiting your response!

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.