Computer is playing up crashing all the time

Closed
Kayleigh49 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday December 26, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 26, 2013 - Dec 26, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 27, 2013 at 05:40 PM
My computer is playing up crashing all the time , won't load , going really slow , completely pausing etc etc
I've tried factory restored but that hasn't helped . Now it's basically turns on the windows error recovery screen comes on it loads gets to the home page and after a few seconds it either freezes completely or goes back to the black error recovery screen and begins the process again... Any ideas or help will be appreciated . It's a dell computer

Best regards

Steve

The screen when it crashes goes sort of pixley and the letters don't look right don't know if this means anything
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Dec 27, 2013 at 05:40 PM
To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a log.

1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag2 :

https://www.zebulon.fr/telechargements/securite/systeme/zhpdiag.html

(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message.)

2. Save the file on your Desktop.

3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.

(For Vista and Win 7 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)

The tool creates three icons ZHPDiag, MRB, and ZHPFix (If necessary,we will use ZHPFix after log analysis).

4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.

5. If you need to change the language, click on the little house, (bottom right) and change to English

6. Click on the "Configure" button.

7. Click on the Magnifying glass with the + sign.

8. Click on "Search"

Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)

9. Close ZHPDiag.

10. To transmit the report, click on this link :

https://authentification.site

9. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).

10. Select the file ZHPDiag.txt.

11. Click on "upload »

12. Copy the URL and post it here.

Best regards

Ambucias
Moderator /Security Contributor