Are those specs good for PC gaming?

Closed
DeathToLife Posts 6 Registration date Friday January 31, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 1, 2014 - Jan 31, 2014 at 12:59 PM
DeathToLife Posts 6 Registration date Friday January 31, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 1, 2014 - Feb 1, 2014 at 02:25 PM
Hello! I'm planning to buy a gaming PC, its specs are:

Intel Core i7 4770 3.4 GHz + MSI Z87-G45 Gaming
1TB SATAIII
Original IntelĀ® cooler
8 GB DDRIII Memory
Nvidia GTX 770 2GB
700 Watt Cooler Master (Power Supply)

Are those good for gaming like LoL, CoD, BF4, Minecraft, etc......? On High settings maybe on ULTRA with 60+ FPS? Thank you very much!
Related:

4 responses

Blocked Profile
Jan 31, 2014 at 06:25 PM
Deathtolife, unless you have some kind of water, nitrogen cooling for the CPU/graphics, you will NOT BE HAPPY!

Let us sit down and take a look at what it takes. Join me. {Avenged Sevenfold Plays in the backgournd;Hail to the KING!}

What are the requirements?
What does the game makers say is OPTMIAL FOR RUNNING THEIR GAME?

Good luck fullfilling that.

So, what can you do? Spend the money on what counts, or what you have, and prioritize the upgrades.

You need the BADDEST VIdeo card your wallet can afford. The more the video card does for itself, the more your CPU can do for itself, and the video isn't leaching their grubby little hands on 3d space!

Your transfer between the ram and video are the most expensive part, so don't be shy about a good motherboard and a fast transfer speed that you can grow into!~

[It really becomes a rule:What do you have access to?]

//ark
-Moderator/Contributor
DeathToLife Posts 6 Registration date Friday January 31, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 1, 2014
Jan 31, 2014 at 07:01 PM
@ac3Mark.

I appreciate your answer. Here are the Recommended System Requirements:
3 GHz processor
2 GB of RAM (Windows Vista and 7 users should use 4 GB of RAM or more.)
12 GB available hard disk space
GeForce 8800 or equivalent video card (Dedicated GPU with 512MB+ Video Memory(VRAM))
Support for DirectX v9.0c or better.
Windows XP with the latest service pack installed, Windows Vista with the latest service pack installed, or Windows 7
The latest update to .NET Framework from Microsoft
That was for League of Legends.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for Battlefield 4:

Quad core CPU (Intel Core i5 or i7) at 3 Ghz
4 GB memory (8 GB for 64-bit operating systems)
A modern DX11 graphics card with 2+ GB of video memory, GeForce 600 series or Radeon 7000 series
Windows 7 64-bit operating system (Windows 8 is supported as well)
30+ GB of free harddrive space.

If that was for Battlefield 4 despite the fact we need a great harddrive space, so I think if that was all for Bf4 I can run games like LoL, Dota,Smite, etc.. On High settings or even maybe ULTRA (hopefully).

P.S. I don't really care about the Graphics card. I chose the 770 GTX one for BF4, CoD.

So yeah I don't really need to chose the 'baddest video card' no offense of course, but I have I7 4770 so it should not be a problem, I think I'm being overconfident
----> yep I'm haha! So yeah, again thank you for your answer.
Blocked Profile
Jan 31, 2014 at 07:11 PM
Is this a wish list;
or are you trying not to waste time with what you have?

BUILD IT!
DeathToLife Posts 6 Registration date Friday January 31, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 1, 2014
Feb 1, 2014 at 03:03 AM
ac3Mark, that's the problem.

We don't have a shop or a website here in belgium to build it like Amazon or CyberPower. That's why I can't, and no this isn't a wish list I'm just giving you the requirements.
Blocked Profile
Feb 1, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Deathtolife,

You have just learned one of the most important parts of IT management/Planning: What is already in production, how do we make it work with what we want to do!

Let us know how it runs!

Have Fun!
Feb 1, 2014 at 12:42 PM
What do you mean? Sorry but I don't understand your Sense of Humor (no offense) :p
Blocked Profile
Feb 1, 2014 at 01:10 PM
Take it for face value.
Feb 1, 2014 at 02:03 PM
Uhh? So it is good? My specs aren't they? Just say yes or no? :D
Blocked Profile
Feb 1, 2014 at 02:23 PM
yes!

unless you get poor performance, but then what can you do about it? :)

have fun!