- Help headphones with mic sound problem
- Plugged in headphones but no sound - Guide
- Acer headphones with mic - Guide
- Installation Problem with Headphone with Mic in Windows 8 ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Headphones connected but sound coming from speakers android ✓ - Forum - Android
- Unplugged headphones now no sound ✓ - Forum - Windows
Hello, i have the same problem, i disconnect my sound blaster x-fi to test , and the problems continues. Wen i install win xp sp3 all function of front pannel work fine, wen i install win 7 in the same machine, i got this problem whit the front pannel jacks. The error is in the windowns vista and seven. Why microsoft manage not necessary things? If all work in win xp , what the problem with other system? be carefull, the creative is losing clients for this. in the front pannel, only work one jack, your chose if you use microfone or headphone
You need to test the headphones using another sound source (iPod or radio). It is normal for the speakers to be disconnected when you insert a headphone jack.