- To start the sumif from partial text on first row of the day
- When do the olympics start 2021 - How-To - Web
- Teamviewer start with windows - How-To - Network
- Excel partial match two columns - How-To - Excel
- When does fortnite christmas event start - How-To - Games
- The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005) google chrome ✓ - Forum - Google Chrome
On reading my own question I have realised that it is not very clear. Basically, what is required is the value to go not to the first row at the top of the beginning of the day, but on the first top row where the two characters *DR* appear, which is in column G (column A is the day, each day containing several rows). I have tried to use a wild card, but doesn't seem to like it. Any ideas?