Transfer data into Invoice [Solved/Closed]

Registration date
Friday April 11, 2014
Status
Last seen
May 18, 2014
-
 semperfi90 -
So I've put hours and hours into this with no avail. Here's my situation...I have on "Sheet 1" a list of materials which could potentially be used during a job. I have it set up so that if I populate the quantity column (i.e. I used 1 or 2 during the job) it will give a sub-total and grand total at the bottom of the sheet.

I have an invoice template on "Sheet 2". My idea is...if on sheet 1 I populate the quantity column (obviously I used the item and will be charging the customer for it). I want the description (in column 1), the quantity (in column 2), and the price (in column 3) to be copied over to my invoice sheet if AND ONLY IF I populated the quantity column on sheet 1.

Please help!

1 reply

Registration date
Sunday September 12, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 10, 2021
Hi Semperfi,

It is possible to copy you data to another sheet automatically whenever the quantity is entered.
But what will its locations be?

Or you do want to enter all the quantities first and then run the code manually to create the invoice?

Do you want to remove the quantities after running the code?

Let me know.

Best regards,
Trowa
Is there a way I can either upload my excel sheet to this forum or send you my excel sheet? The only reason I ask is you seem to understand what you're doing very thoroughly, but I'm not able to explain exactly what I have already established in my excel sheet.
Registration date
Status
Last seen
May 10, 2021
Sure Semperfi, use a file sharing site like www.speedyshare.com or ge.tt. Upload your file (careful with personal data) and post back the download link.
http://speedy.sh/Z2Vmc/JOB-PRICING-INVOICE-BLANK.xlsm

I hope this works :)
Registration date
Status
Last seen
May 10, 2021
Hi Semperfi,

Since you are using a double header the following will work:
Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A16").End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0).PasteSpecial

Best regards,
Trowa
Truly amazing TrowaD. Your intelligence makes me feel like a kid playing with a calculator. You have helped me remarkably and I thank u immensely!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!