POWER LIGHT IS TURNED ON BUT SCREEN REMAINS BLACK

Closed
ranjan548 Posts 2 Registration date Friday April 11, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 13, 2014 - Apr 11, 2014 at 04:03 PM
 Blocked Profile - Apr 11, 2014 at 09:47 PM
HI,
MY LAPTOP IS DELL INSPIRON 15R N5110.MY LAPTOP BATTERY HAS ALREADY BEEN DAMAGED.
WHEN I WAS USING MY LAPTOP ITS SCREEN SUDDENLY GO BLACK AND EVEN AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS OF RESTARTING WITH OR WITHOUT BATTERY HAS GOT FAILED.SO WHEN EVER I AM TURNING ON MY LAPTOP POWER LIGHT ON LAPTOP IS TURNING ON WITH OTHER 3 BUTTONS ALSO BLINKING WITH LIGHT BUT SCREEN REMAINS BLACK LIKE IT HASN'T GOT STARTED.
SO CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME THAT WHAT THE ACTUAL PROBLEM I M FACING AND WHATEVER ITS POSSIBLE SOLUTION CAN BE.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 11, 2014 at 09:47 PM
Ok, from what you have already told us, it is a hardware failure! This is per: "
MY LAPTOP BATTERY HAS ALREADY BEEN DAMAGED"

If that is the case, no amount of encouragement or software tweeks will get any further.

Hardware issues are tough..unless you understand about static and such, it sounds like you need a technician!

Does it Beep?

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" - Oliver Sykes; Bring Me The Horizon