Lost I phone

Closed
Dishman Posts 1 Registration date Thursday April 17, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 17, 2014 - Apr 17, 2014 at 09:01 PM
 Blocked Profile - Apr 17, 2014 at 09:14 PM
I've lost my iPhone and I'm hoping there is with no known finder app on the phone

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 17, 2014 at 09:14 PM
Dishman,

Nice!

Let us stop to think about what you are asking.....

So, without your consent or knowledge, you would like for what ever powers that be track your every move, just to find your phone?

If I am not understanding what you are asking, please correct me!

I am understanding, that you wish to have a magic button that would already be part of your phone, that anyone at any time could invoke, and find you? Regardless if you wished?

Let us say there is...would you like for us to invoke now, even though we really haven't verified any LEGITAMATE use? SCAREY!

ADVISE:

Call your service provider and let them know that you need your services suspended.

Unlink, or deauthorize any ITUNES acount from that DEVICE!

If you have any issue with any of these instructions, go to an ISTORE and MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, and visit a genious, they get paid for that....

Btw, most likely, the (theif) user would have to log into a wifi network to find it anyway!

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" - Oliver Sykes; Bring Me The Horizon