Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Battery Charge

Closed
Loisemmerich Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday May 28, 2014 Status Member Last seen May 28, 2014 - May 28, 2014 at 06:44 AM
dstn321 Posts 7 Registration date Wednesday June 4, 2014 Status Member Last seen July 28, 2014 - Jun 4, 2014 at 07:51 PM
Hi everyone,

Please help? I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini android. It isn't even a year old yet. My battery is fully charged, but if I unplug it, almost immediately it tells me my battery needs to be charged and starts switching itself off and on? Very frustrating. Anyone have any ideas or advice? I am not on a contract - I use Pay as you go.
Related:

1 response

dstn321 Posts 7 Registration date Wednesday June 4, 2014 Status Member Last seen July 28, 2014 2
Jun 4, 2014 at 07:51 PM
Are you sure it's fully charged?
I just went through hell with Sprint about my 2-MONTH OLD Galaxy S3, which started charging more and more slowly and gradually stopped charging at all. It seems the S3 has faulty charging port issues = they break.

I don't know if the S3 mini has the same problem, your issue may be totally different; however, if it stops charging fully no matter which cord you use, take it back. I was finally able to exchange mine for a new one (the first store said they couldn't, second store didn't hesitate to help me).

Otherwise, I've read to try turning phone off and then on, or taking battery out and back in.

If you're paying for the phone, I'd try making whoever you're paying fix it!