Sims 3 game keeps crashing?

Closed
_tlox Posts 1 Registration date Saturday August 9, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 10, 2014 - Aug 10, 2014 at 08:19 PM
 Simmy - Feb 19, 2015 at 10:28 PM
So recently I downloaded mods and CC from the resource center to play in my game. At first my game didn't start so I made a brand new Sims 3 folder in my documents and was able to start the game, atleast till main menu... Everytime after I click my family in the main menu, it leads me to the interactive loading screen and for some reason whenever it loads close to the end my game just crashes and I get a message saying " The Sims 3 is not responding". Idk what to do. I am going crazy right now because I have tried so many different ways to fix this problem and I really just want to play my game. Someone help me please!
Related:

2 responses

www.cerebrofurioso.com.br/site-de-games
Same thing is happening to me. 'Sims 3 has stopped working; Close program' Or I'll get a saving error 12. I've tried absolutely everything, there is no way I am uninstalling it all. This has happened to me before and it makes no difference whether there is CC or not. Has someone found a solution that fixes both of these? EA won't do anything at all. This has been going on for ages now and they obviously don't care.