- Dell inspiron 1420
- Dell inspiron factory reset - Guide
- Dell supportassist - Download - Cleaning and optimization
- Dell wifi drivers for windows 7 64 bit free download - Download - Drivers
- Dell inspiron 15 3000 bluetooth driver - Laptop Forum
- Dell desktop won't boot past dell screen ✓ - Keyboard Forum
You might remove one of the memory modules to see if you have a memory problem. Other than that there is not much a home user can do to fix what might be a motherboard problem. I suggest you have a local repair shop do a diagnosis. A new laptop or tablet might cost less that fixing you current laptop.