Samsung cell how do I take my contacts off a broken cell phone
Closed
sampoole
Posts
1
Registration date
Tuesday September 16, 2014
Status
Member
Last seen
September 16, 2014
-
Sep 16, 2014 at 10:58 PM
BunoCS Posts 436 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen May 18, 2026 - Sep 17, 2014 at 03:29 AM
BunoCS Posts 436 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen May 18, 2026 - Sep 17, 2014 at 03:29 AM
Related:
- Samsung cell how do I take my contacts off a broken cell phone
- Broken image - Guide
- Tiktok says from your contacts but i don t know them ✓ - TikTok Forum
- Will the blocked contacts get notified if i change my number on whatsapp ✓ - WhatsApp Forum
- Samsung keypad phone ✓ - Phones, PDA & GPS Forum
- Samsung keypad phone reset code - Guide
1 response
BunoCS
Posts
436
Registration date
Monday July 11, 2005
Status
Moderator
Last seen
May 18, 2026
1,534
Sep 17, 2014 at 03:29 AM
Sep 17, 2014 at 03:29 AM
Hello,
Broken... how? If it is an Android smartphone, I think that you synchronized your contacts on your GMail account
Broken... how? If it is an Android smartphone, I think that you synchronized your contacts on your GMail account