Charger not working after a blackout

Closed
laharlsama Posts 2 Registration date Friday October 3, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 3, 2014 - Oct 3, 2014 at 01:54 PM
laharlsama Posts 2 Registration date Friday October 3, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 3, 2014 - Oct 3, 2014 at 09:48 PM
My charger is not working after a trip.I was playing game just fine before that.And suddenly there's a
thunder.Before the thunder happened. I always simply took out the battery
Of my Laptop.So when the thunder strike .therea no electricitt and my laptop will shut.When the weather is better i tried to on my laptop but i can play about 20-30mins than bam the laptop shuts.But i can play normally if i put my battery back.Halp ;_;

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 3, 2014 at 03:30 PM
This makes no sense. Your last sentance says it works fine with the battery back in. That is normal operation. I am confused.
laharlsama Posts 2 Registration date Friday October 3, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 at 09:48 PM
Yes. I can play with the remaining battery.Sorry my english is very bad.Meaning there's no problem with my laptop.Then,I took out the battery out of my laptop.I plug in my charger.Its workingBut only for a few minutes then it stopped.I press the power button and it does nothing.But when i wait about 2-3 hours,I can on my laptop meaning my charger is working back but only for a few minutes