No display

Closed
inyambo - Nov 18, 2014 at 02:27 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Nov 18, 2014 at 04:45 AM
My msi computer won't display on the monitor when I power it on after I did a hard shut down, everything else seems to be on when I power it on, the fan runs even the cd drive, the power light changed color from blue to orange, the monitor works okay I tried it on another pc. I have done almost everything I know removed the ram the cimos no beep codes, even removed the central processing unit it seems to be okay.

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Nov 18, 2014 at 04:45 AM
Hi there,

Is the light flashing in orange or is it still. Do you hear the initial "beep" when starting up the PC? If the light is flashing, you may be facing some PSU problem. It it is still, there may be a motherboard issue. You could confirm those light indicators from the motherboard manufacturer's web page.
Anyways, these two components require some attention. You may need the assistance of a technician. Contact reseller if those components are still under warranty.

Hope this helps