Hard disk error

Closed
bhaiya Posts 3 Registration date Sunday November 3, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 21, 2014 - Nov 21, 2014 at 02:38 AM
Boogieman_WD Posts 275 Registration date Friday October 10, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2016   - Nov 24, 2014 at 07:15 AM
In my pc there is erroe occurs when i startd pc '' BOOTABLE DEVICE NOT FOUND PLEASE REFER TO THE PRODUCT GUIDE'' WITH black screen every time why occure this error? & HOW TO SOLVE THIS ERROR ? PLEASE HELP ME
Related:

3 responses

Boogieman_WD Posts 275 Registration date Friday October 10, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2016   37
Nov 21, 2014 at 07:18 AM
Hey bhaiya. It sounds like there's some problem with your HDD and the computer can't recognize it, that's why it won't boot up. This could be also due to a faulty SATA connection so I'd suggest that your try switching the SATA cable to see if it helps. I'd suggest that you try connectin the drive to another computer as well and download the manufacturer's diagnostic tool to test it and see what it shows.
If it is detected while connected to another computer - first backup your data and then proceed with the diagnostic test.

Hope that helps.
Boogieman_WD
bhaiya Posts 3 Registration date Sunday November 3, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 at 09:31 AM
he i try this but every time shows this error ,,,,,,, after some time it shows hard disk in boot menu for temprory time & vanish this option after clicking in this
Boogieman_WD Posts 275 Registration date Friday October 10, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2016   37
Nov 24, 2014 at 07:15 AM
If this happens when the drive is connected to another computer internally, I think the only option that remains - is connecting it externally and try to fix the MBR (Master Boot Record) if this is the cause for the issue. You can connect it externally, run the diagnostic tests and recover your data. I'm afraid that if this doesn't help either, the disk may already be well on it's way to failing and your only option might be data recovery company if you want your data back.