Remove Viruses/Trojans

Closed
cmt_lambchops Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday March 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 17, 2009 - Mar 17, 2009 at 09:44 PM
 Anonymous User - Mar 17, 2009 at 10:28 PM
Hello, I am having problems with my desktop. I do believe there is trojans infected on it. I have AVG and Trojan Remover at home, the AVG does not seem to be removing or quartainning the virus or viruses and the Trojan Remover that I have seems to be expired,(was only good for 30 days, for free).

What can I do to remove these from my desktop without taking it in to get repaired and costing me an arm and a leg. I have been searching, but not sure what will work or cause more problems for me.

If anyone can help me please write back.....when I run the Trojan Remover the names do come up, will it help if I post the virus names???

Also how can I speed up my PC, I have already removed unused items??? Very slow, how to speed up pc?

Please awaiting help
cmt_lambchops

1 response

Anonymous User
Mar 17, 2009 at 10:28 PM
uninstall trojan remover and avg antivirus...reinstall the new one:kaspersky or nod32.choose only one.update the antivirus database.keep full scan on your PC...now you have done..

to speed up your PC follow this:check disk for error,clean up your HDD,defragment your HDD..

:p..good luck....happy go lucky...;)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

from me deyond vogue..........................