Windows could not start because of the following
Closed
nina1997
Posts
3
Registration date
Friday 16 January 2015
Status
Member
Last seen
17 January 2015
-
16 Jan 2015 à 23:00
nina1997 - 8 Feb 2015 à 17:40
nina1997 - 8 Feb 2015 à 17:40
Related:
- Windows could not start because of the following
- Start teamviewer with windows - Guide
- Windows 10 iso download 64-bit - Download - Windows
- Blackmagic disk speed test windows - Download - Diagnosis and monitoring
- Bandlab download for pc windows 10 - Download - Musical production
- Start survey online free - Download - Horror
5 responses
dmkol
Posts
7
Registration date
Sunday 11 January 2015
Status
Member
Last seen
8 May 2015
17 Jan 2015 à 00:15
17 Jan 2015 à 00:15
i think if you put the copy of windows on one and use the recovery files from that,for the other ,if you know a fair bit about it try using hyrens boot cd it has more stuff on it than the web lol,its free and if it helps you maybe donate small token jus try(hyrensbootcd.com) i think it is updated often and 15 is the disk at present good luck ps shouldnt need to go anywhere else!!
nina1997
Posts
3
Registration date
Friday 16 January 2015
Status
Member
Last seen
17 January 2015
17 Jan 2015 à 21:13
17 Jan 2015 à 21:13
I went to the site that you provided me with, there are so many choices on what to download. Which one should I choose? I would greatly appreciate your direction to follow. You mentioned something about a small token to donate. Where do I donate? Is there a link on that page, or do I donate to the community. I'm new in here and want to do the right thing. Thank you again in advance for your continued support. After I know which one to download, burn the CD I will be fine after that.
Sincerely Yours,
Ray
Sincerely Yours,
Ray
nina1997
Posts
3
Registration date
Friday 16 January 2015
Status
Member
Last seen
17 January 2015
17 Jan 2015 à 23:11
17 Jan 2015 à 23:11
'Hello I went to the site you suggested and burned a CD, one that I thought would be my issue. I restarted my XP PC and put the disc in and went about my business. I came back only to find that doggone error message again, but again I just picked one out of the many to choose from. Who knows, I may have burned the wrong disc. I just wanted to update you on this issue. I really appreciate your help or any other help to resolve it. When I power the PC up the only buttons that work is the F8, I can't even boot the safe mode up. Anyway, thanks again.
dmkol
Posts
7
Registration date
Sunday 11 January 2015
Status
Member
Last seen
8 May 2015
7 Feb 2015 à 11:28
7 Feb 2015 à 11:28
i think your master boot record is corrupt or in need of repair or restore, if you go to( top4download.com),it as a free version of almost everything needed to do with pc and phones,ya see i am not really qualified to help fully, i only know that what i told you worked for me a few times before,ive 2 pc,s and a laptop giving me the same as you,oh cnet offers a good how to menu on their website,and its in video,other than that is trial and error,good luck anyway.