How to solve RMT virus?

Closed
Hotaru - 18 Jan 2015 à 02:28
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 18 Jan 2015 à 06:47
Hello,

The files in my pendrive is not showing, but the storage is used up. I've changed to show all hidden files but still doesn't appear. I also tried the cmb way, but doesn't work too. I scanned it lots of times but it always scanned half way and appeared no threat found. I saw the files scanned is the files in my pendrive, and the file names became G:\RMT_UserData/...........
Here I wanna ask is there a way to restore my files?
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
18 Jan 2015 à 06:47
Hello,
# Download USB Fix on your computer, and launch it.
# It will start automatically, and a shortcut will be created on your desktop.
# Connect all your external data sources to your PC (Usb keys, external drives, etc...) Do not open them.
# Choose " Deletion " option.

#The computer will re-start, and it may be longer than usually.

# UsbFix will display a message at re-start.

# Click "OK" to start cleaning.
# Copy/paste the report here.

Tutorial : http://www.en.usbfix.net/2014/02/usbfix-tutorial-clean-option/