Laptop not start proprly

Closed
A.K - 16 Feb 2015 à 05:07
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 16 Feb 2015 à 16:31
Hello,
I AMIT KUMAR my laptop Dell VOSTRO 1450. I facing problm to start my systm. When I start my systm , after 5 seconds the fan sound's come after that my systm is automatically shutdown. After that some sound was come like ( tee tee tee ).
Please help me out.


Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
16 Feb 2015 à 05:13
Looks like you must reseat your video card
Thia problm is related to video card?
Please can you tell me how I reset the video card
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166 > A.K
16 Feb 2015 à 16:31
Not reset but reseat. Make sure it is correctly installed.