Windows 7 black screen with mOving cursor. [Closed]

-
 Ankush -
Hi there

I checked everything as per the procedure of login through windows with networking mode ( as suggested in earlier thread), and found currentVersion\Winlogon where both values of Shell ="explorer.exe" and
Userinit= "../System32/Userinit.exe," as it is. Hence nothing resolved.

Althought a temporary Sol that I found was that after normal booting for my windows 7 ultimate version, is to open "windows task manager"( by Ctrl+All+Delete) and in process pane right click "explorer.exe" and select "end this process".

Afterward while I am again calling the "explorer.exe" through task manager>file option>New task(run...) Windows is resuming as normal.!!

But the problem is that after restart, again I have repeat the same procedure (kill and call for explorer.exe) explicitly in the same manner.
Please suggest some permanent solution.

1 reply

Registration date
Friday February 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2016
Hello,
Have you ever try to start pc in safe mode by tapping F8 key? try it and then post if the problem persist...
Hi
Yes I did it that way and system got started in normal state.
I checked the regedit values too that were normal. Even when I changed background color from black to white, screen is appearing with white background along with cursor when rebooted through normal booting process. Task manager is working fine, I can call any program or file through its run option.

To get the normal default screen as a mentioned earlier I have to first end process "explorer.exe" and again start it, then only its working normally.

Problem as looks is with explorer.exe.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!