- Computer powers up but windows wont losd
- How to check pc power consumption in windows 10 - Guide
- Computer stuck in power save mode windows 10 - Guide
- Computer keeps going into power save mode windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Power iso for windows 7 32 bit - Download
- Power tab editor windows 10 - Download
It looks like you need a new hard disk. While bad blocks on the disk can be bypassed by repair programs. It's inevitable that more blocks will fail in the future. If the Dell computer is still under warranty they will send you a new disk. If you remove the disk and use a USB adapter you can copy your data to another computer.