Memory card is not showing

Closed
Shebi - Apr 1, 2015 at 06:21 AM
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 - Apr 1, 2015 at 06:35 AM
I have a 1 GB memory and it;s memory is showing in Disk management option but not shown in My computer or Mobile as well may you help me.
Related:

1 response

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Apr 1, 2015 at 06:35 AM
If your hard drive, thumbnail drive, memory stick, or flash memory is recognized in Disk Management but not displayed in Windows Explorer, the drive may not have been assigned a drive letter by Windows.
Open Computer Management by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and click System and Security viewed by Category View.
Click Administrative Tools, and then double-clicking Computer Management.

If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Look for a drive that does not have an assigned drive letter and is not labeled as System Reserved.

Note: The System Reserved drive is reserved by Windows.
Right-click the unlabeled drive and click Change drive letter and paths...
Click Add and then click OK to select the first available drive letter.
If the Change drive letter and paths... option is not available, make sure that the drive is Online.
If the drive is Offline, right-click the disk number and click Online.