Registration date
Sunday May 17, 2015
Status
Last seen
May 24, 2015
-
 Eshwar -
Hi,
I have acer laptop. I tried to install Win 7 Os to my lap. i am getting this error 0x80070570.
Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x80070570

When I am trying to repair my computer that time I am getting this following message.
Please insert a Installation media of the device.

I don't know how to solve this...

Kindly, help me. You can reply to my E-mail: deleted by moderator@GMAIL.COM

Thanks in Advance..
Eshwar B.

1 reply

Registration date
Friday February 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2016
Hello Eshwar,
1. Boot into the BIOS (for Dell press F2 while the Dell splash screen is showing, other computers may use a different button).
2. Go to Drives > SATA Operation. (will be different for a non-Dell)
3. Change from "RAID Autodetect / AHCI" to "RAID Autodetect / ATA" (or something similar)
4. Press escape, choose Save / Exit.

Play it safe, shut down your PC and disconnect all USB devices (except the keyboard/mouse) before trying to reinstall.

This can also sometimes be caused by bad RAM, you can use the memory test feature on the Windows 7 DVD.

This error might also occur if the hardware is not compatible, you may check if your computer meets the hardware requirements for Windows 7 from the two links below:

Windows 7: System Requirements:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/get/system-requirements.aspx

Windows Upgrade Advisor:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20

Thank you for your info. Let me tell you one thing, I'm getting this error "BOOTMGR is Missing" when I'm trying to install windows 7 using USB. In my laptop, I don't have CD drive. How can I install Windows 7 ..? Kindly, help me.

Thanks in Advance,
Eshwar B