I ot an error 0x80070570 when i install Windows 7

Closed
EshwarBalu Posts 1 Registration date Sunday May 17, 2015 Status Member Last seen May 24, 2015 - May 24, 2015 at 02:38 PM
 Eshwar - May 25, 2015 at 03:15 PM
Hi,
I have acer laptop. I tried to install Win 7 Os to my lap. i am getting this error 0x80070570.
Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x80070570

When I am trying to repair my computer that time I am getting this following message.
Please insert a Installation media of the device.

I don't know how to solve this...

Kindly, help me. You can reply to my E-mail: deleted by moderator@GMAIL.COM

Thanks in Advance..
Eshwar B.
Related:

1 response

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
May 25, 2015 at 02:35 AM
Hello Eshwar,
1. Boot into the BIOS (for Dell press F2 while the Dell splash screen is showing, other computers may use a different button).
2. Go to Drives > SATA Operation. (will be different for a non-Dell)
3. Change from "RAID Autodetect / AHCI" to "RAID Autodetect / ATA" (or something similar)
4. Press escape, choose Save / Exit.

Play it safe, shut down your PC and disconnect all USB devices (except the keyboard/mouse) before trying to reinstall.

This can also sometimes be caused by bad RAM, you can use the memory test feature on the Windows 7 DVD.

This error might also occur if the hardware is not compatible, you may check if your computer meets the hardware requirements for Windows 7 from the two links below:

Windows 7: System Requirements:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/get/system-requirements.aspx

Windows Upgrade Advisor:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20

Thank you for your info. Let me tell you one thing, I'm getting this error "BOOTMGR is Missing" when I'm trying to install windows 7 using USB. In my laptop, I don't have CD drive. How can I install Windows 7 ..? Kindly, help me.

Thanks in Advance,
Eshwar B