Pc always hanging

Closed
asclepius - May 27, 2015 at 10:58 PM
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 - May 28, 2015 at 12:53 AM
Hello,

So my PC is kinda always hanging and whenever I try to restart it the windows is so slow when booting up it all started when I got a blue screen so I tried formatting it but then the hanging continues. It happens every 2-5 mins and I don't know how long it lasts I tried leaving it for about 10 mins and when I come back its running OK but when I click on the windows logo, open a folder or run a game it hangs again and some times when I tried to restart it, it says that to repair the windows (i have already tried that) and it checks the disc I think? Oh and there are times that when I start the PC its already hanging and when I mouse over at the taskbar its loading. Some of my friends told me that my PC has virus so I install avast on it but it doesn't have any virus on it there are only 5 programs that installed in this PC avast, chrome, c++ , rainmeter, and winrar BTW when the PC hangs it don't completely freezes cause I can move my mouse

pls help I don't know what to do anymore
Related:

1 response

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
May 28, 2015 at 12:53 AM
Hello asclepius,

OK. Lets begin with hardware..
1) switch off the pc
2) remove the RAM from the slot.
3) switch on the pc. ( did you hear beeps)
4) If yes good. switch off the pc again.
5) Replace the RAM and switch on the pc.
6) Press F8 immediately after starting of pc.
7) you got the option start up repair
8) select it and run..
9) post the log in the next reply