Create Multiple Workbooks in a particular format from a Table

Closed
archmeister Posts 1 Registration date Thursday June 25, 2015 Status Member Last seen June 25, 2015 - Jun 25, 2015 at 08:09 AM
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 - Jun 30, 2015 at 12:05 PM
Hi, I want to create a macro wherein I can create multiple workbooks in a particular format from the data from a master table in a excel workbook.

Image 1 shows an example of the master table

Image 2 shows the fomat in which data of each row is required in individual workbooks

I want the data from individual rows to be populated in this format in individual workbooks(equal to the serial no. of the table) for each row. Values which are not there in the table such as : 'ABC' 'CDE' 'Phone Owner' 'Phone User' etc to be constant as mentioned in the format. Also the Closing balance should be a sumtotal of the bill amounts of all the months mentioned.

I could really use some help on this from you guys. Thank you in advance.
Related:

1 response

TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 552
Jun 30, 2015 at 12:05 PM
Hi Archit,

Here are a few questions for you to answer:
A single sheet, in my opinion, is not enough to create a new workbook for. Have you considered adding more sheets to the same workbook, so you have all the info in the same file?

What would the name of the new work book/sheet be?

Could you post the file of your second pic using a filesharing site like www.speedyshare.com or ge.tt? Then post back the download link.

Best regards,
Trowa