Viao Key Delay

Closed
marlene - Mar 28, 2009 at 09:24 PM
anais543 Posts 11 Registration date Friday January 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 12, 2009 - Mar 29, 2009 at 07:25 AM
Hello,
When I press the keys to type a word, there appears to be a delay requiring 1-2 seconds before I am able to type the following letter....otherwise letters are skipped in a random pattern, giving the following appearance to a text: Pople (people) ho (who) t (eat) gen (green) grs (grass) nvr (never) ....grow old. Also it appears that I need to press down harder on the keys to get them to work - at times. Rather odd development. Any suggestions?

Sudden Problem with firefox gives me an SSL ERROR. Firefox Google Home Page comes up with only the icons. One can read the typing if you highlight the space, as though the typing were invisible - in white and needed highlighting. When I go onto g-mail and attempt to compose I have to manually click on the black color option otherwise the default is invisible white. Weird. Then it does not allow me to send saying there is an error. Would this be a google problem, Vista, or Vaio problem?

Thanks again.
Related:

1 response

anais543 Posts 11 Registration date Friday January 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 12, 2009 3
Mar 29, 2009 at 07:25 AM
hi,
it seems that you have got a virus.
press alt+ctrl+del to go to task manager and check the CPU usage.