In the case that there is a delay between the audio and video images, this problem can be easily handle with Media Player Classic. This quick guide will show you how.
- Click on View > Options > Internal Filters > Audio Switcher.
- Check Audio time shift (ms):" and adjust the delay in the adjacent field:
- Click on OK to validate.
Any more Media Player questions? Check out our forum!
- Media player classic audio delay
- Mpc audio delay
- Mpc hc audio delay
- Media player classic play next file in folder > Guide
- Media player classic cast to tv > Guide
- How to reset media player classic settings: Windows 10 > Guide
- How to delete video history on Windows Media Player > Guide
- Media Player Classic - add an icon in the system tray
- Copy CD to computer: Windows 10, Windows Media Player
- Windows Media Player: move file location
- How to burn CDs: Windows Media Player, laptop
- How to restore Windows Media Player library
- How to disable subtitles on Media Player Classic
- Rename music files automatically in Windows Media Player