Laptop won't start up

Solved/Closed
dtdhanawade Posts 1 Registration date Monday July 6, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 6, 2015 - Jul 6, 2015 at 08:57 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Jul 9, 2015 at 08:40 AM
It was suddenly unexpected restart with noise and blue screen with some text but because of too much noise i turned off laptop. After that I tried to start but it doesn't
. I tried to remove battery and hold power button for 60 seconds and supplied direct power but it doesn't start please help me how to solve. My laptop is Toshiba with windows 7 home premium.
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Jul 9, 2015 at 08:40 AM
Hello dtdhanawade,

The text of this error on the blue screen is crucial so you have to tell me what is the exact message that appears on your screen. So, your laptop doesn't start at all, even when different sources of power are connected to it, right?
If your laptop is out of warranty you can pull out the hard drive and try to connect it to another computer through SATA-USB cable. If your hdd spins up on a different PC and it is recognized there, but cannot power up on your laptop, then the problem is with your motherboard not providing enough power to the drive.

Hope this helps.

KY_WD