Toshiba won't boot rather it beeps on startup

Closed
Enchanting - Jul 14, 2015 at 03:52 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jul 14, 2015 at 05:12 PM
Hello,
My issue is that my toshiba laptop it won't boot up rather when ever i hit the power button only a screen appeared with toshiba written on it and then it shows blank screen with unlimited beeps,i tried to solve it by unplugging all power sources(battery,charger) and holding on power key for 1-2 minutes then i inserted both the battery and the charger n held on the esc key n pressed the power button it then showed me the directly the password entering screen n it hanged i tried to enter password but of no use then i again turned it off and did the same procedure again but when i powered it on it just showed the windows start up screen with written error as "some software or hardware issue prevented windows to start" and with windows 7 and windows repair options,i pressed buttons but in vain,again i selected windows repair but it started processing but again laptop started beeping unlimited times,please help me with this issue,i don't wana loose my files on my system as i am a student,please somebody help me.
Thanks
Regards,

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Jul 14, 2015 at 05:12 PM
It's possible you have a failed hard disk and/or failed motherboard. I suggest you try moving the hard disk to an external USB enclosure to see if the hard disk is readable on another computer.

Good Luck