OK, read all of the following instructions twice before starting any one of them!
1. Read all Instructions and follow them.
2. Take your laptop and unplug all cables from it, including network and power. Unplug the power cable from the wall also! Leave the network cable(if plugged it) attached. Once again, unplug the power cable (power adaptor) from the wall.
3. Turn your laptop over and remove the battery.
4. Turn the laptop over again and open it up; PRESS AND HOLD THE POWER BUTTON FOR 30 SECONDS!
5. Close the laptop and turn it over, reinstalling the battery.
6. Plug the power cord into the laptop.
7. Plug the laptop into the wall.
8. Plug the network cable in.
9. Try to restart the machine.
That should do it. The only time that these steps have never worked for me, the laptop HAD to be repaired by a pro (warranty).
I have said it once, I will say it again. IT!