My Laptop shuts down after 5secs

Closed
Synesthe2ia Posts 1 Registration date Friday July 24, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 24, 2015 - Jul 24, 2015 at 08:11 PM
DeadComputer Posts 14 Registration date Friday July 24, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 31, 2015 - Jul 24, 2015 at 10:13 PM
Hi,So I have an Acer 5247ZG but when I try to get into windows it turns off but I can boot into the bios.i tried reinstalling windows again but no luck.In this video you can see my problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu_TerEG4BE&app=desktop

Thanks!
Related:

1 response

DeadComputer Posts 14 Registration date Friday July 24, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 31, 2015 1
Jul 24, 2015 at 10:13 PM
1Take out your Rams and HDD and battery and power cord, 2.freeze you battery and Rams in a towel in the freezer for 10-15 hours. 3.then take them out and let them cool to room temp for 3 hours.

Then when ready to put everything back in, hold your computer power button for 1 min,
Then put everything in except the battery.
If it works fine, then put the batt back in

If it doesn't work then repeat steps 1-2 and also freeze your computer for same time with no towel,

What happens is the motherboard and ram and batt and HDD can't get connections so you freeze them to stay in one position in stead of make them move around to find each other.

If you do all these and it doesn't work.

You either have a fully corrupted computer.

Or a corrupted mother board.

Which to fix that u need to take the motherboard out from the computer and heat it on high for 2 mins all over with a hair dryer to warm up the connections to find everything again.

Hope all this helps,

~DeadComputer