Balnk screen is coming in Dell Inspiron 3521

Closed
Amit Mishra - Aug 3, 2015 at 02:19 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Aug 10, 2015 at 03:48 AM
Hello,

Hello sir or Mam,

I hve Dell inspiron 3521. It has a issue. Iy was shut down unexpctedly. When i turned it on blue screen was coming with some error code. If i start it now, it shows only blank screen even Dell logo is also not coming and even not going in boot option as well. Pleaae suggest me whatgs the issue os issue or hard disk issue.

Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Aug 6, 2015 at 04:59 AM
Hello Amit Mishra,

Can you, please tell me while plugging the charger into the jack, can you see the light blinking or just everything remains calm and nothing can be heard from the fan or the hard drive of your laptop?
If you can't and the warranty of your laptop has expired I suggest you to take out the hard drive and try to connect it to another computer through SATA-USB cable. If the HDD doesn't spin at all, anywhere, then probably it has failed mechanically and needs replacement.
If your hard drive spins up on a different PC and it is also being recognized there, but cannot power up on your laptop, then the problem is hiding in the power supply unit on your motherboard, I guess. You could bring your laptop to a technician to make a test of the power connector and/or the power jack center because they might have got damaged.

Good luck.
Hello sir,

As I checked no sound is coming. It means fan is not working. In this should I replace my hard disk or it can be repaired?

If I'm replacing this, how can I take my data back?
Is there any possibility?

Apart from this, is it possible to go in boot option? In this condition. As only blank screen is coming.

While I plugged in light blink, like it indicats that power is plugged in. But no sound comes out.
Waiting for your quick response.

Warm regards
Amit Mishra
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122 > Amit Mishra
Aug 10, 2015 at 03:48 AM
Hi again,

What was the error code showing on your screen, before it went completely black?
The power that is making your led lights blink might not be enough for making the drive to spin up. That indicates that the problem would be within the MB of your lap.
That's why my I idea in my previous post was to test the drive on another location, to be sure that it can or cannot run. If it has failed mechanically, it could be very difficult to recover any data even for a data recovery company.
Maybe you should try to find some companies within your region.

Cheers.