Blank Screen

Closed
Renzo - Aug 4, 2015 at 04:25 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Aug 6, 2015 at 06:51 AM
Hello, I have a problem on my Notebook PC. The model is ASUS F202E. Whenever I attempt to open it, nothing was displayed on the screen. It remains that way even I pushed the button for a long time. Since the battery is integral to the assembly, I cannot remove it like in other suggested solutions. Can someone knows how to fix this? thanks.

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Aug 6, 2015 at 06:51 AM
Hello Renzo,

Can you hear the fan on your PC or the hard drive spinning? If not, I suggest you to take out the hard drive and try to connect it to another computer through SATA-USB cable on your laptop is out of warranty. If the HDD doesn't spin I guess it has failed mechanically and has to be replaced.
If your hard disk spins up on a different computer and it is recognized there, but cannot power up on your laptop, then the problem is with your power supply unit on the motherboard of the notebook.
You could bring your laptop to a computer company to test of the power connector or the power jack center because they might have got damaged.

Best of luck.