Can´t Start My Laptop

Closed
Ejna08 - Mar 31, 2009 at 01:44 PM
billakong Posts 19 Registration date Thursday September 4, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2009 - Apr 1, 2009 at 05:28 AM
Hello,

I have a problem, my laptop is stuck on the reboot mode.
It says that the error was created by a Hardware of Software. But i din´t install or remove nothing lately, so i have so clue what cause this. Plus I don´t have a reboot or recovery cd neither the Windows cd, So how can I reboot it and restore the previous settings

Thanks

Appreciated the Help, this is my work laptop and all my work is there (last time i did a backup was a month ago)
Related:

1 response

billakong Posts 19 Registration date Thursday September 4, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2009 5
Apr 1, 2009 at 05:28 AM
do you get a blue screen describing the error?
if yes, then it may be that your RAM has failed.
get it replaced.
if you don't get that blue screen, then you may try to boot in safe mode.
but before this, remove your laptop battery for some while and then insert it again.
press F8 repeatedly, before the windows logo appears when booting your computer.
then select safe mode. (or you may click on the "Last known good configuration" to see if it works).
if not, ten you may enter safe mode rebooting your computer and do as stated above.
then you may perform a system restore to set your computer to a date when this roblem did not yet occured.
>start
>all programs
>accessories
>system tools
>system restore