Internet problem + My Music folder of 0 bytes

Closed
James - Aug 18, 2015 at 11:10 AM
 James - Aug 19, 2015 at 01:54 AM
Hello,
I've a big issue with my internet connection, once I connect the dongle to my pc the data transfer starts automatically without even opening web browser, means data wastage without any use....also I've observe my %temp% folder has many large sized files says total size > 100 Mb which I notice whenever I opened that %temp% folder, which I think, was not happening before when my net was running smooth.
Also, internet speed is very slow, might be because of that automatic data deduction/transfer, I think so..And I've done all basic R & D..like turning off all the automatic updates, windows updates, antivirus updates or any other software updates and all. Also tried terminating the processes by task manager to check that might be any particular unwanted process is consuming internet data or slowing down my net.. but none of use..the problem with my Internet still persist..Also I tried different sim card means with different operators like airtel, vodafone, bsnl but no solutions...still a big nightmare for me..I mean to say I've tried almost all the basic stuff for fixing it..but still on zero results...
One more thing a folder named "My Music" of size 0 bytes, appears in one of my drive partition even after deleting it again and again. Also, I've tried Antivirus scans with avast and also with Antimalware which don't detect this folder as threat/virus.
And one thing which I notice when I delete that folder, it appears again when I play any music files and some time don't know why my sound drivers stop working suddenly and I've to restart my computer to fix them and after restarting sound drivers works properly...... Sometimes I just want to hit the monitor and scrap it because of internet issue.....very big headache for me.........
So, dear brother I hope if you could help me,please do the needful, waiting for your reply.

Related:

1 response

Sir,
That My Music folder is not one which usually locates in my documents folder of windows drive..it is something different in another drive.

anyway leave that I also wrote about my internet issue..again I am writing the same..please send me some useful technique to resolve that issue.....................

I've a big issue with my internet connection, once I connect the dongle to my pc the data transfer starts automatically without even opening web browser, means data wastage without any use....also I've observe my %temp% folder has many large sized files says total size > 100 Mb which I notice whenever I opened that %temp% folder, which I think, was not happening before when my net was running smooth.
Also, internet speed is very slow, might be because of that automatic data deduction/transfer, I think so..And I've done all basic R & D..like turning off all the automatic updates, windows updates, antivirus updates or any other software updates and all. Also tried terminating the processes by task manager to check that might be any particular unwanted process is consuming internet data or slowing down my net.. but none of use..the problem with my Internet still persist..Also I tried different sim card means with different operators like airtel, vodafone, bsnl but no solutions...still a big nightmare for me..I mean to say I've tried almost all the basic stuff for fixing it..but still on zero results..