Password

Closed
John elder - Aug 23, 2015 at 11:44 PM
 laishram rosy singh - Aug 24, 2015 at 02:33 AM
Hello,
I have three email address's I do not w at and they are still active however I do not know the passwords and have called and tried to recover this , however I am finding terrible reviewers of yahoo you are spending me spam mail constantly , sharing my details and I have no way of recovering these passwords , I have managed to close down one but when I called your helpline I spoke to an Indian I did not understand him and he wanted to charge me , I'm leaving yahoo , and have my solicitor involved as your sight is very very misleading and you have no right to share my details , I stupidly created a new yahoo mail after managing to close down my main last yahoo account
the only one I use now I created in April 2015 , however I will not disclose this email to yahoo as when I said I wanted to close down two old mail adresses with no access to passwords I was asked for my new email which I'm not prepared to give out to yahoo you share with third parties and violate people , like I said I will put this matter in the hands of my solicitor your customer service is. Waste of time a joke actually be shamed , and low and behold your asking for my email address below I will give you ,y wife's as I'm not trusting yahoo not to share my new yahoo email
Her email is ***@***
Well I cannot submit my wife's email so I will have to put my new yahoo in , which better not be shared with others accept my own contacts

1 response

laishram rosy singh
Aug 24, 2015 at 02:33 AM
sir. most respectfully,I beg to state that ,I could not access my yahoomail account so please allow to access my yahoo mail account.

yourfaithfully,
L.Bruce singh