My pc is freaking me out

Closed
wattaFCK Posts 1 Registration date Friday September 4, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 4, 2015 - Sep 4, 2015 at 08:12 PM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 8, 2015 at 06:54 PM
Helo CCM friends.
I'm new to this forum and would like to know if someone could help me or explain to me why?
I will try my best to explain my problem.

MY BIG Q-
Right now my pc is completly shutdowned, even from the wall plug. All the wires is connected where it should go, and now I'm going to press the Start button.

Just after I pressed the button, about a second or two, the pc auto shutdown by it self and then restarts again by it self. Then I blue screen appears with the followed message.-->

Bios has been reset - please decide how to continue.
1.- Load optimized defaults then Boot.
2.- Load optimized defaults then Reboot.
3.- Enter Bios.

I normally select no.1, well I actualy just press the Enter key, and then my pc starts normal.

Why does my pc do this everytime I start it?
And my Time and Date is always wrong.
If have changed the battery so many times with a new 1, but after a while the date and time is wrong again.

Please anyone, I need to know what's going on with my poor baby?
Related:

2 responses

TheUnknown970 Posts 7 Registration date Wednesday September 2, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 6, 2015
Sep 6, 2015 at 05:03 PM
Um, wow. I have no idea. Do you have Windows, Mac, or Linux? You should call technical support or have someone professional look at it because I honestly have no idea.
Hi there, first of all I just want to say thank you for taking your spare time to help a fellow. I'm using windows 7. This morning I spend some time with a friend, helping him with his pc, its his first. So he asked me if we could compare our computer's performance ratings. You know- the windows experience index- where windows rate the pc and give a base score and subscores. I showed him how to re-run the assessment. After running the assessment on my pc, a very strange message came up that I've never seen before in my life.

The message said-
---------
The windows experience index for your system could not be computed.
Cannot completed assessment.
The assessment or other operation did not complete successfully.
This is due to an error being reported from the operating system, driver, or other component.
---------
At the bottom of this message I've received, I only had the option to close the message.

I wish I could attached the screen shot I took from that message, and post it to you so that you could see what I mean.

Why is this happening to my poor baby?
I also have a anti-virus app, and not even 1 threat was found.

As you said- I should go to tech support, or someone proffesional. Yea the problem is I don't trust people touching my baby.
Blocked Profile
Sep 8, 2015 at 06:53 PM
Ok, you have a piece of hardware enabled in bios, that you do not have a driver for. If you go into the HARDWARE Manager, and look for little yellow caution signs next to the hardware detected by bios. If you do not use the hardware, disable it in bios. Make one chagne at a time, and see if the Experience will change. BTW, it really doesn't matter what your index it.
Blocked Profile
Sep 8, 2015 at 06:54 PM
So, it seems your problem has changed, as you can load onto your desktop now!?!?