The System is unable to Boot.

Closed
Tonychrys - Sep 12, 2015 at 11:02 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Sep 13, 2015 at 01:20 PM
my Hp 250 G2 Window is unable to configure. The system cant boot. Its showing on my screen nw"Preparin to Configure Windows. Dont turn off your Computer". Pls help me out. Tans.
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Sep 13, 2015 at 01:20 PM
You need to start your computer in safe mode and perform a system restore. pressing F8 when you see the Windows logo should start the computer in safe mode.

Boot the computer in safe mode and check for the issue.

Follow this below provided link to start your computer in safe mode.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows?ui=en-US&rs=en-001&ad=US

Once you boot into safe mode try performing a system restore to revert back to the correctly working settings, to do that follow the instructions below:

1) Click Start, type system restore in the Start Search box, and then click System Restore in the Programs list. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click Continue.

2) In the System Restore dialog box, click Choose a different restore point, and then click Next.

3) In the list of restore points, click a restore point that was created before you began to experience the issue, and then click Next.

4) Click Finish.