Asus X553M Screen

Closed
LD2K13 Posts 5 Registration date Thursday 17 September 2015 Status Member Last seen 18 September 2015 - 17 Sep 2015 à 18:14
 Blocked Profile - 18 Sep 2015 à 19:59
Hello, I Have an ASUS X553M and when I hit the power button the fan doesn't come on and the screen doesn't come on. I thought the LVDS cable was broken so I replaced that but it still doesn't work. What do I do now?



Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
17 Sep 2015 à 18:44
IT is probably your power supply! Try that! Simple, cheap!
LD2K13 Posts 5 Registration date Thursday 17 September 2015 Status Member Last seen 18 September 2015
17 Sep 2015 à 18:51
Like replace the battery or ?
Blocked Profile
18 Sep 2015 à 19:26
Nope, like the power supply. Like this:

LD2K13 Posts 5 Registration date Thursday 17 September 2015 Status Member Last seen 18 September 2015
18 Sep 2015 à 19:30
Its a laptop not a desktop
Blocked Profile
18 Sep 2015 à 19:36
well in that case, the MB is bad. When you boot, does the screen turn kinda gray, or does nothing happen?
LD2K13 Posts 5 Registration date Thursday 17 September 2015 Status Member Last seen 18 September 2015
18 Sep 2015 à 19:41
nothing happens
Blocked Profile
18 Sep 2015 à 19:46
Well, in that case, the Mother Board is bad. Before you do anything drastic, have you done the battery removal trick and stuff? Are 100% certain that you put it all back together correctly and tight?
LD2K13 Posts 5 Registration date Thursday 17 September 2015 Status Member Last seen 18 September 2015
18 Sep 2015 à 19:54
Yeah I've taken it apart multiple just to make sure everything was in place.