Audio and video problems

Closed
Wiki - 4 Apr 2009 à 22:58
shockman Posts 12 Registration date Friday 18 April 2008 Status Member Last seen 29 May 2009 - 5 Apr 2009 à 04:54
Hello,

I have been battling this problem for a while. When I go to play a song or video on my laptop, it seems that there is latency or repetition in the sound or video. What I mean by this is that the song or video may repeat for 0.5-1.0 seconds. It gets worse as I move the cursor and navigate on my laptop. I have tried to update drivers and what not but maybe I'm doing it wrong.

I have a Fujitsu Lifebook V Series, V1020. Original OS, Windows XP Pro.

Wiki
Related:

1 response

shockman Posts 12 Registration date Friday 18 April 2008 Status Member Last seen 29 May 2009 4
5 Apr 2009 à 04:54
Just uninstall and re-install the sound driver again! And check your graphic driver if it's installed properly