Blank Facebook white screen [Solved/Closed]

Lila - Oct 2, 2015 at 10:53 AM - Latest reply:  Lila
- Oct 7, 2015 at 12:10 AM
Hello,

Last night when on fb using IE mt fb screen went blank. Sane in my phone on Chrome. Same today enmven on work PC with IE. Can get on fb with app on my phone. Tried to clear cache, tried restarting,tried pinging fb. Then ligon screen came up. Signed in after connected to fb white screen only.

See more 

7 replies

LilaRayle 1 Posts Friday October 2, 2015Registration date October 2, 2015 Last seen - Oct 2, 2015 at 05:30 PM
Thank you
Is it possible for it to be out where I am and I can still get in on the app on my phone just not on the internet? My friends are not having a problem
Ambucias 55118 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus September 25, 2018 Last seen - Oct 2, 2015 at 05:58 PM
Ambucias 55118 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus September 25, 2018 Last seen - Oct 2, 2015 at 04:26 PM
Thank you
Facebook is down in some parts of the USA, try again in 24 hours.
Well it has been 3 days now.
Once you get the white screen Facebook you can be sure that Facebook is not coming back --ever. There are thousands that have been experiencing the same thing anywhere from several days to many weeks.
My face book did come back today. I found through many searches that it does come back, you need to send a message to fb and in a matter of days or up to a month it does come back. Then you need to go to your settings and request a download of your data, then you have it
Ambucias, it's not that Facebook is down it's that for many thousands of Facebook users Facebook is totally unavailable - forever - there is NO fix, none of the usual 'fixes' work. It's just good and broken.