Last seen
November 4, 2014
- - Latest reply: Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
- Dec 17, 2014 at 05:47 AM
For the last week I have been unable to login to my FB account - every time I log in using my credentials, the page just goes blank and stays that way. I went through the answers in this forum already for this problem but none of those suggestions work for me (like clearing the cache, ensuring the URL has https, etc.) I have tried changing the password but that has not solved the problem.

Please help. My attempt to write to Facebook seeking help has not got any response yet.
See more 

5 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
Go to Tools and Internet Options. Click on Compatibility View and add Facebook.com. Also tick bottom box "Display all websites".
Thank you
Thanks a lot for your response. I have been using Chrome and Windows 8.1 to access Facebook and could not find the Tools/Compatibility option in it, but on a hunch I logged in via IE just now and am able to get through. I still dont know what was wrong this past week with my attempts to log in through Chrome - but I now have access and the cause of my problem is now of mere academic interest. I shall use IE to access FB henceforth.

Thanks again!
Thank you
I subsequently discovered that the remedy is not IE but something else that is responsible for me being able to log in - I am able to access my account now via Chrome too. So I am no wiser for the experience, and still am clueless about why I got a blank screen for the last week every time I tried to log in.
Thank you
Hi fbnovice,

Could you please tell me what you did then? I still experience this issue.

Thanks in advance.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
Hi Bob

Facebook is presently down in some parts of Europe.

If you are from that region, be patient.

https://allestoringen.nl/storing/facebook