- Dumping physical memory to disk
- Dumping physical memory to disk windows 7 - Best answers
- Physical memory dump error in windows 7 - Best answers
- Dumping physical memory to disk windows 7 - Forum - Windows 7
- Dumping physical memory to disk 100 windows 7 - Forum - Windows 7
- Beginning Dump of Physical Memory error message seen in Xp. ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- How to Fix dump physical memory - Forum - Windows 7
- Dumping physical memory ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
How do you know it is a registry error? If you can verify the registry is hacked, restore from a backup. You can run HIJACKTHIS and it should help with the registry if it is mangled.
The best you can do is start up Windows again and hope it was a random glitch. If the problem continues then scan for malware and disable any unnecessary startup items, taking notes of what software you were running at the time to see if there is a pattern. If you continues to find the issue start looking at a possible hardware (mainly RAM or motherboard) issue.