- Dumping physical memory to disk
- Beginning dump of physical memory - Best answers
- Dumping physical memory to disk windows 7 - Best answers
- Dumping physical memory to disk windows 7 - Forum - Windows 7
- Dumping physical memory blue screen appears - Forum - Windows 7
- PC showing blue screen physical memory dumping ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Windows 7 blue screen dumping physical memory to disk - Forum - Windows 7
- Beginning dump of physical memory windows xp ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
How do you know it is a registry error? If you can verify the registry is hacked, restore from a backup. You can run HIJACKTHIS and it should help with the registry if it is mangled.
The best you can do is start up Windows again and hope it was a random glitch. If the problem continues then scan for malware and disable any unnecessary startup items, taking notes of what software you were running at the time to see if there is a pattern. If you continues to find the issue start looking at a possible hardware (mainly RAM or motherboard) issue.