- PC LCD just bacground no cursor or manu.
- Gta 5 download apk pc - Download - Action and adventure
- College brawl pc - Download - Adult games
- Minecraft java edition free download for pc - Download - Sandbox
- Bandlab for pc - Download - Musical production
- Minecraft bedrock free download pc - Download - Sandbox
I sounds like you set the frequency to a setting "out of range" of the monitor. An LCD screen does not need the refresh frequency greater than 60Hz. You should try to boot into "Safe Mode" and then change the settings back to default. Turn the PC on and then hit F8 repeatedly until you enter Safe Mode. Then right click on an empty area of the desktop and then change the video adapter settings. Good Luck