PC LCD just bacground no cursor or manu.

Closed
GUGUstyle - Apr 6, 2009 at 05:29 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Apr 6, 2009 at 01:10 PM
Hello,
hi

i was recently trying to adjust the setting for my 23" LCD screen plugged in to my new Quad Core mechine and first i lost the colour in my videos playbacks
then now it wont show anything either than the cursor...although i can pull that select rectangle with it and i can right click but no manu,start icon or anything else appears.

PLS PLS PLS PLS help as my life depends on it...Well honestly my girl will think i aint all smart as she always thought...just kidding. PLS PLS PLS PLS help me with this problem any1!?!?!?!
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Apr 6, 2009 at 01:10 PM
I sounds like you set the frequency to a setting "out of range" of the monitor. An LCD screen does not need the refresh frequency greater than 60Hz. You should try to boot into "Safe Mode" and then change the settings back to default. Turn the PC on and then hit F8 repeatedly until you enter Safe Mode. Then right click on an empty area of the desktop and then change the video adapter settings. Good Luck