Winmend Folder Recover Hidden Files

Closed
mike - Oct 13, 2015 at 08:22 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 14, 2015 at 05:14 AM
need help from u .. I have locked a folder with Winmend Folder hidden,.... long back... that tool got expired (its a trail pack) if I give the password its asking to purchase .... I have change the sys date and tried .. but still same problem .. then .. I have hard deleted that aplication from program files .. and installed again but the problem is I couldnot retrive that folder from d drive. is there any other way to get that locked and hidden folder with any of the tools.... please let me know .. I HAVE TO GET THAT FOLDER. I tryed somay ways with R-studio, recovermyfiles tools etc but unable to get that folder ... give some tool name or tips. go retrieve that folder .

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 14, 2015 at 05:14 AM
Hello

Locking software are full proof and unbreakable. They are made that way so that nobody can break into it. People who purchase them expect that the software will be 100% safe. They have been developed to provide the most comprehensive and robust defense against any data-theft threat. One of the key defense features the application provides is removing any backdoors to this protection.
If it was otherwise, if there was a way, the people who designed the software would go bankrupt.

I suggest that you contact the editor from whom you purchased the software and ask for assistance.

Good luck