BoootMGR system corrupt

Closed
varanan Posts 1 Registration date Sunday November 22, 2015 Status Member Last seen November 22, 2015 - Nov 22, 2015 at 04:23 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Nov 23, 2015 at 03:29 AM
My laptop didnot bootyesterday. When I tried several times no avail. Once a message appeared 'boootMGR system corrupt' . When I tried another laptop google for solving 'bootMGR SYSTEM CORRUPT', it suggested to do ctrl + Alt +Del and restart. I did so and my lap top started. I was happy as if I invented something new. Yesterday evening when I tried to boot, it did not boot. I saw 'windows start' and got off and again automatically on and showed 'windows start' and again off, It went several times. To day I put the charger for 2 hours and then tried. It started.
The battrey is a new one. Now today I kept the laptop open more than one hour and nothing happend. Some problem is in my laptop and can you assist me how to set right this problem. Thanks

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Nov 23, 2015 at 03:29 AM
Hi Varanan,

Have you tried booting in Safe Mode? If you have a Windows install DVD, boot from it and select the Repair option. Sadly, there is a chance that your hard drive is failing. If you manage to boot correctly, visit the drive manufacturer's web page and download the recommended diagnostic tool. Do complete drive check. If the laptop is under warranty, I would contact the reseller.

Hope this helps