Lapto is Lenovo E531 will not power on

Solved/Closed
saeydkazemi Posts 6 Registration date Sunday December 6, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 12, 2015 - Dec 6, 2015 at 08:35 AM
saeydkazemi Posts 6 Registration date Sunday December 6, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 12, 2015 - Dec 12, 2015 at 12:28 PM
Hello,
My lapto is Lenovo E531.
When connect power cable it biking for three one and turn on fan and next turn off .
and It repeats .
What can be done to put right
Thanks
Related:

5 responses

BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday January 17, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 30, 2021 150
Dec 9, 2015 at 01:41 AM
Hi saeydkazemi,

I wonder if you are using the correct power supply, or is it broken and not supplying charge to your laptop. If the battery is too low then this can also cause the effect you are describing - even with the charger working correctly. Also the battery could be faulty.

My advice would be to try removing the battery and use only the charger to power the laptop.

If this works then the battery could be either too low and it is drawing all the current that the power supply can deliver, or the battery could be faulty. Try leaving the battery in and the laptop on charge for a few hours and see if it works then. If it does then the battery will have been too low.

Finally, if all this fails a new charger that is compatible with your laptop (correct voltage and power output) may be needed. see if you can borrow one before buying one in case it has more serious cause.

Please let me know how you get on.

I really appreciate thank you messages as a payment for solving issues   :o)
saeydkazemi Posts 6 Registration date Sunday December 6, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 12, 2015 8
Dec 10, 2015 at 12:33 PM
hi.
with the last charger not working.
i to buy a new charger.
and with it give test .

with out battery , when connect power cable , wink three one led on laptop .
next push power button . led and cpu fan turn on about one second and turn off. and It repeats . until remove power cable.

with battery , when connect power cable , wink three one led on laptop .
next push power button . led and cpu fan turn on about one second and turn off. and It repeats . when remove power cable its continue, until remove battery.

only with battery, when push power button . led and cpu fan turn on about one second and turn off. and It repeats . until remove battery.

thanks for your answer .